Wire-mesh Flat-sheet Retentions
Pecaform™ is a flexible and versatile form-working material perfect for those radius specifications. The strength and versatility of Pecaform makes it the natural choice for applications such as ground beams, footings and bases, pile caps, construction joints (stop ends), special shapes or curves, void formation, ribbed and waffle slabs, penetrations, recesses, temporary fencing and safety screens.
INNOVATIVE DROP IN CAGES
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for contractors engaged in civil and ground excavation work.
- Suits difficult soil conditions and tight time-frames for concrete pours
- Uses steel inner-cage for Pecaform support
- Backfilled with sub-grade against earth and pecaform.
- Allows for immediate concrete pour – NO DOWNTIME.
- Allows for same day finish – UP TO 50% TIME SAVING
- Uses NON-SKILLED labour – SAVE LABOUR COSTS
- No wastage – No timber
- FAST and CLEAN
If you can lower your footings, cages/pads, you can drop your formwork together!
- Fast clean and effective
- Poven cost and time-saver.
- 50% saving in labour, excavation, time